Τρίτη 21 Ιουνίου 2022

Wolf fire



Fire burns inside

the wolf claims his right

the hunter's moon

howls through the night

I smell the blood

as darkness eats the light

fingernails scratching

the transformation, the rabies, the might

the beast breaks loose

my burden, my plight

teeth and fangs, sharp and deadly

a feral dog, a messenger of blight


It awakes under the light of the moon

takes control, takes shape and form

I'm burning, my body's aching

my stomach growls,

feet and hands are trembling

starvation takes my mind by storm

hair growing, bright eyes

run away from me, run you fool!


I smell the air, full of scents

I roam the swamps, I sweep the woods

predator and preys

a dance of life and death

I taste your flesh and blood

my beloved victim

as I bite you, I rejoice

as I devour you, a kind of rebirth


The coyote runs through my veins

scorching me, relieving me

I howl at midnight

the beast that breathes

is me...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου